Established in 2002, the Baddi plant is situated in the quaint, hilly areas of Himachal Pradesh. The location suits well for the manufacturing process of various products which has the need for high control of humidity.
Vital Attributes of Unit I- Baddi Plant
- Built on ground plus 2 floors, covering more than 7,000 sq. meters.
- Production blocks for various dosage forms are situated on the first floor.
- The plant adheres well to the environmental safety norms.
- The plant has well established and highly functioning analytical laboratory that includes Microbiology sterility test area.
- Well maintained ground floor houses, stores and administration offices.
- Additional Stores, QC Lab, Microbiology Lab and Document Archives are situated on the second floor.
- The plant comprises approximately 300 personnel.
- There is an independent and unidirectional flow of workers and raw materials at the plant.
- The plant is WHO GMP certified.